Stack an FSA for Higher Savings
OneBridge allows you to bundle more benefits and increase your tax savings by stacking a OneBridge Flexible Spending Account (FSA) on top of your existing HRA Plan. FSAs—which can be provided on a stand-alone basis—have their own built-in, tax-efficient advantages for employers and participants and can be completely managed through the OneBridge software platform.
Increase Future Flexibility with an FSA
The FSA product from OneBridge provides the opportunity to contribute tax-free dollars into an employer-sponsored FSA account, administered by OneBridge. These funds can be used throughout the plan year on qualified healthcare or dependent care expenses. OneBridge offers several FSA plan options built to connect you to smarter savings.
Types of FSA Accounts
- Health FSA: Covers all eligible medical, dental, prescription, and/or vision expenses, not covered by insurance
- Limited Health FSA: Covers qualifying dental, vision and preventive care expenses and can be used with a High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dependent Care FSA: Covers eligible dependent care services, such as preschool, summer day camp, before or after school programs, childcare and elder care
More Employers Are Choosing an FSA
Employers offering an FSA benefit through OneBridge can take advantage of added flexibility, streamlined processes, additional savings, and quick and easy access to a number of online portal features including:
- Real-time snapshots of your FSA plan including participant listing, activity by employee, funding status, pending claims, etc.
- Individual and census enrollment capabilities
- Management of participant status changes, including qualifying life event (QLE) elections
- Customized reporting to address all operational, financial, and regulatory needs
- The simplicity of offering an FSA and an HRA stacked on the smart OneBridge Visa® Benefits Card with a single participant portal experience
Enroll in Financial Flexibility
Employees enrolled in an FSA through OneBridge enjoy dedicated and experienced administration and servicing teams, as well as a streamlined, easy-to-use experience through our portal and mobile applications. The OneBridge FSA portal gives you the ability to see the complete view of your health accounts, allowing you to plan for the expected and get peace of mind if and when the unexpected arises.
Use a single sign-on to all benefit accounts administered by OneBridge (both FSA and HRA).
Track claims in real-time and enjoy fast payment processing.
Change participant demographic information and elect direct deposit.
Submit claims through the OneBridge mobile application HRAgo®.
Use your FSA funds to pay for qualified medical expenses by swiping your “stacked” smart OneBridge Visa® Benefits Card which automatically withdraws funds from the appropriate account.
Quickly view all past transactions and balances for all your accounts.
FSA Info for Your Benefit
If you currently have an FSA on the OneBridge platform, you can log into your participant portal, and learn more about your FSA plan, qualified expenses and benefits.