OneBridge Benefits was founded in 2013 with the vision to create better technology to support account-based health plans. Fast forward to today. We continue to be in growth mode as a premier, healthtech company servicing over 225,000 participants with over $2 billion in health accounts.
Our newest product, the YourWay Frontier ICHRA, revolutionizes the way employers offer health benefits by putting the power in the hands of their employees. With this product, we are able to make a deeper impact with our participants by helping them understand how to maximize their health benefits and plan for the future cost of healthcare.
We’re proud of our reputation for consistently delivering innovative products and technology to market. But we realize that what’s most important is serving our clients, their participants, our employees, and our community.
In becoming part of the OneBridge Benefits team, you will be joining a group of bright, driven, and creative individuals. We have built an environment that opens new opportunities for our people to serve greater roles within specialized teams as we never lose sight of the pursuit of individual passions. Each group’s day-to-day responsibilities vary although you will find that our team consistently values idea sharing, fosters innovation, and loves to tackle the challenges of achieving our mission.
Meet our team!
We believe the company culture at OneBridge Benefits is paramount in developing enriched experiences. We are grateful for how our culture has evolved over the past several years. So, see if it is a place where you could picture yourself thriving!
- While we are not a “fully remote” company, we embrace and encourage flexibility, including how, where, and when you do your part at OneBridge Benefits.
- We are dedicated professionals who know and care about each other like family (and some are).
- We are community-builders and impact-makers who prioritize giving back through involvement with the various charities that are important to our employees.
- We have numerous benefits including downtown parking—made easy and FREE—just a quick walk to the office from a covered ramp.
- Our dress is casual; welcoming of comfort that supports your business activities.
- When we aren’t crushing it to provide the best tech and service for our clients, our team can be found:
- Working out in our fully equipped gym.
- Enjoying our built-in entertainment with impromptu acoustic guitar jam sessions around the office by co-founder Ryan.
- Collaborating in our open kitchen space.
- Having a bit of friendly competition playing shuffleboard or bubble hockey.
- Debating over the best wings in Buffalo.
- Indulging in a happy hour with our DJ playing all your favorite hits.